Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ME!!!

Hi,
 My name is Lydia! My favorite food is a lemon and my favorite color is yellow.
    I have 5 chickens and i just got 4 baby chicks. I also have 2 baby ginihens!!!
         I have one brother named David and a mom and a dad. I love to go to parades and dunkin donuts!!!
                      I also like to swim, play softball, basketball, tennis, and bad mittin.
               I'll write tomarrow and tell u what i did!!!
                                                                                   Lydia <3

9 comments:

  1. That pic was at my B-Day and that necklace is from my couzins Maeve and Mar Mar!love u guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. correction; we have SIX chickens and just got 6 baby chicks and 2 baby guinea hens,... geesh girl, count much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry! anyways i asked david i mean what do you expect from him *scoff* hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Lydia,
    Love your new blog - great job!
    We'll be seeing you soon!
    Love ya...Grammy Selma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning to you too Grammy Selma!!!
    I appreciate that you came and checked out my blog!!!
    can't wait to see you!!!
    Lydia <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog Lydia! I can not wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lydia, it's Christina. Love the blog. I hope you are having a great summer so far. Uncle Adam and I will make our way over there to see you in a few weeks. Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well see you and your danglies in about 3 weeks. Will you be home?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah i think i'll be home? i don't know,
    hi christina, hi uncle adam!!!
    can't wait to see you all
    This is a hug \('.')/ love you guys

    ReplyDelete