Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baseball, Baseball, Baseball,.....

My brother David, had to sign up for allstars, i mean it's like taking up my whole summer so far!!!
          So today, we had 2 games and the first one started at 10:00 AM, and it is like an hour and a half there, so we had to wake up at 7:00 AM and meet at Hannaford 'till everyone was there. So that took a half an hour.
            When we got the it was 9:30. We had our first game and we won!
 then it was 12:00. And we took a lunch break in the shade with the team.

        After we had our last game, and it was 1:00, and half into the game, almost everyone didn't feel good because of the heat. So they all got in a line and they got spayed by the hose that the had there. And then they kept playing.

    After the game. I noticed that i lost one of my earring when we just left the field, but we were all so hot that we had to stop and go in the water. So we stayed there for about 20 minutes and then went to Subway for a sandwich.   After that we went back to the field and looked for my earring. Right when we all started, my dad looked right where we were sitting and of course,.... found it.  


  I had a fun time, but i am NEVER going to games that far, and that hot, and that LONG,.....

1 comment: